Below is a list of all known abilities that do not target Mistweavers (and now Holy Paladins). I will be updating this as the expansion goes on.
Starting the list here for pre patch.
- Gorefiend - Surging Shadows will never target us, allowing us to stack on melee.
- Iskar - Fel Chakram targets three roles: Tank, Melee, and Ranged. We fill the melee role in Fel Chakram's targeting.
- Socrethar - Volatile Fire Orb, Apocalyptic Felburst, and Gift of the Man'ari
- Tyrant Velhari - Edict of Condemnation will never center on us.
- Mannoroth - Felseeker will never be centered on you.
- Archimonde - You'll never be the main focus of Shadowfel Burst. Dark Conduit will never target you.
- Cenarius - Nightmare Brambles will never spawn under our feet, but a nearby ranged player may unintentionally kite them over you.
- Xavius - Lurking Eruption (the small adds) will never explode underneath and then fixate on us.
Trial of Valor
(Updates in Progress)
- Trilliax - Sterilize will not target us.
- Spellblade Aluriel - Mark of Frost will never center on us, but can jump to us if we're too close to others soaking.
- Krosus - Orb of Destruction will not target us.
- Tichondrius - Brand of Argus will never center on us.
- Gul'dan - Eye of Gul'dan (and Empowered Eye of Gul'dan) will not channel onto Mistweavers.
Chiburst discussion here.