Note: This is a default build, other talents could be better depending on the fight
- Renewing Mist on cooldown
- Thunder Focus Tea always used on Vivify or Renewing Mist
- Essence Font when 6+ targets are injured (WeakAura can be found here, made by Raysere)
- Chi Burst on cooldown, unless it can be better used on an ability in the encounter
- Vivify with any Uplifting Trance buffs.
- Mana Tea during heavy burst
- Channel Essence Font back-to-back while Mana Tea is active
- Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane on cooldown when needed to help smooth out healing needed
- Enveloping Mist on tanks if it won't overheal
- Sheilun's Gift can be used in three ways:
- 1-4 stacks as a free single target heal
- 6+ stacks for bursting up after a powerful ability
- 12 stacks for covering a mechanical failure
Credit to Si and Arcanedew for the first version of this list, any questions can be asked in the Peak of Serenity discord channel (link in the sidebar).
- Drape of Shame - The 10% more healing on crit makes this cloak incredible for the Crit heavy gear Mistweaver is focusing on in raids. Beats out any other cloak in the game right now, except for a better Drape.
- Infernal Alchemist Stone - Great trinket that we're able to level up throughout the expansion. Excellent for managing mana.
- Gnawed Thumb Ring - At a high item level, this is a very powerful effect to add to our kit, with excellent stats for us.